Sam In The City

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Chillin' Like A Villa

So I'm watching the Sox game as I am writing this entry sippin' on some Bella Serra Pinot Grigio. Ahhhh, total relaxation. Dan's friend is over with his girlfriend, and so is my fabulous brother Geo. This wine is finally kickin' in, and it's making me wish there was more. Now it's not that I'm a wino, but I can't help but be a little bit mad that Dan's friend's girlfriend spilled a FULL GLASS of my favorite wine. Oh well though, no use crying over spilled wine. Anywho, I should be more focused on the Sox game than the computer and our company just reminded me of that. This is Sambo V. signing out and chillin' like a mo' fo' villian. SOUTH SIDE!!!! ;)

4 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Frema said…

    Another good title to this entry would have been "Chillin' Like a Villa." Get it? HA!

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    singing out or signing out?
    good wine.... lol

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said…

    Oh Frema, such a play on words...notice I did change the title! ;)

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said…

    Oh Frema, such a play on words! I changed the title. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home