Sam In The City

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Current Affair

Although I've steadily neglected my blog up until this past Sunday, I've been cheating on blogger with My Space. Yes people, I am aware that it's more "kiddy-like" compared to blogger, but people actual visit my page and comment. So, until I get back into the blogger swing of things, I'll continue to comment on your entries, but I invite you all to check out my My Space page. If you're having a hard time clicking on the link, just type it in the URL address. In the meantime and between time, I'm out like a fat kid in dodge ball. ;) Have a wonderful rest of the week.

13 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Kayte Marie said…

    ME TOO!

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Kayte Marie said…

    ME TOO!!

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi everyone this auntie betty, I am using sam's blog to say I have a my space too. I am under sams friends, the name will be elizabeth.
    Stop by and see my photos of my family. I Love you sam

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Lost A Sock said…

    Cool. Love the song. :0)

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, cool song Sam. Your space at My Space is a fun place. I am glad that you are fine.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger butterflygirl said…

    Shame on you!

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Frema said…

    Another one joins the dark side. :(

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Luke said…

    MySpace was invented by the Devil, you know.

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my space and blogging. who cares. do what you like to do. If they are your friends, they will follow.

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Frema said…

    How about a current post? :)

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think sam is no longer doing her blog, that is what her last post said

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Frema said…

    No, she'll come back someday! Keep the faith, Sam in the City readers!

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Isabel said…

    Oh my gosh, Myspace is evil. It sucks you in and reminds you that you aren't 14 anymore!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home