Sam In The City

Sunday, June 25, 2006

S-L-A-C-K-E-R!!

Yes it's true. I am true slacker when it comes to blogging. Although I do enjoy sharing my thoughts and life snippets with the internet, I am nowhere near as dedicated to posting as my amazing sister Frema. Maybe it's because I don't really know my limits as to what I'm comfortable sharing with the internet. I love to write, but it's different when you're keeping an on-line journal, rather than a private one. I get a little apprehensive about getting possible negative feedback from strangers, and loved ones publicly. In the mean time, I hope those of you who have continued to read my blog enjoy my entries. I sincerely appreciate my readers and their comments.

Since the last time I posted, I've been to a few family parties, Dan's brother's wedding and welcomed my beautiful Brooke's new baby boy Michael into the world! ;)

Michael Alan and me on June 9, 2006, his birthday! ;)

Dan and I at his brother Mikey's wedding.

This past week I also had my training for my summer job, which I have done for the past eight summers. The training was soooooooo boring and redundant, but I had to go. I work as a seasonal recreation leader for the park district day camp, which begins tomorrow. It's an easy job that requires no planning on my behalf, so it's a nice change from teaching. :) Besides working over the summer, I hope to be motivated enough to update my teaching portfolio so I can market myself better when I decide to apply at other schools. Near the end of the summer, Dan and I will be going camping with Frema and Luke at Indiana Dunes. Other than that, I've been spending a lot of time with my siblings and family, which has been a lot of fun. ;) Well, to those of you who actually still read my blog, mad props to you all! Have a GREAT week and be on the look out for the next post. ;)

6 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    slacker you may be, but thats why everyone gets so excited when you do write! i love you samantha! :)

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said…

    I love you Donna! Thanks sista. ;)

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Luke said…

    Well, I always enjoy reading your blog, sista. I've been checking regularly to see if you've updated, even when I stopped writing for a bit myself.

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Frema said…

    I love reading your blog, too, and I'm not always as dedicated as you think. Can't wait to hear stories about your daycampers!

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger butterflygirl said…

    Finally, a post--yipee!!! I completely understand your reasonings. Enjoy your summer camp job. Oh yeah, great pictures!

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Lost A Sock said…

    Wahoo you look like a smokin hot mama in the wedding picture! Hehe

    Good luck with the campers. I hope you get in some well deserved R& R this summer as well. :0)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home