Sam In The City

Friday, May 19, 2006

Happy Friday

Whaaaaaa-whoooo! It's finally Friday and I'm welcoming the weekend with open arms. Toward the end of this week my students made a pact to drive me insane, which almost worked. I wish kept better mental notes of the things my students did in class to share with you all because they're pretty funny kids.

Anywho, there's not a lot going on for me this weekend, which is great, because the last couple of months have literally been jam packed with events. Tomorrow I'm going to a birthday party for my groovy aunt, and Frema and Luke will also be in town. I'm excited to see the newly weds and hear all about their honeymoon. Dan and I didn't really go on a honey because we got married on a Friday, and he started work the following Monday. We did however, go to Jellystone Park campground for a little getaway over Labor Day weekend, which was really nice. We want to plan a small trip this summer to just kick back and relax. Dan and I like water parks, so I'm thinking Wisconsin Dells would be fun. We're pretty laid back people, so a campfire, some beer and a day at the water park sounds great. The idea of going to Vegas for a weekend also came up, but it's cheaper to just throw our money away in Chicago. On the other hand, you can always guarantee a great time in Sin City. We'll see what happens! Well, enough with the random vacation rambling...can you tell I've been thinking about it? Anywho, have a great weekend everyone-I'm off like a dirty shirt. ;)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home