Sam In The City

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Do, Re, Meme!!

Three names I go by
- Samantha
- Sam
- Sambo

Three screen names I have or had
- samanthajul
- sambosam8
- sambita8

Three physical things I like about myself
- eyes
- legs
- lips

Three physical things I don't like about myself
- don't have a six pack
- random pimples
- thin hair

Three parts of my heritage
- Irish
- Mexican
- Arabian

Three things that scare me
- death...when I think about it too much
- sleeping an a house/apt. all by myself
- Chuckie from the movie Child's Play!

Three of my everyday essentials
- Walking or running
- Mascara
- Coffee with French Vanilla cream! ;)

Three of my favorite musical artists
- I'm a new fan of Ray Charles(after watching "Ray"...although I don't own any CD's YET
- The Beatles
- Beethoven

Three of my favorite songs (but not all of them!)
- "In My Life" The Beatles
- "Colorblind" Counting Crows
- "Uanswered Prayers" Garth Brooks

Three things I want in a relationship
- Honesty
- Passion
- Unconditional love

Three lies and truths in no particular order
- I love to eat octopus!
- I sometimes drool at night.
- My birthday is November 8th and I will be 30 years old! ;)

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me
- Bottocks
- Arms
- Warm eyes and smile

Three of my favorite hobbies
- exercising
- watching movies
- playing Texas Hold'em

Three things I want to do really badly right now
- To not have work tomorrow
- To see my Nana...(random thought)
- To go to bed

Three Places I want to vacation
- Italy
- Tanzania (to visit old friends)
- Hawaii

Three kid's names I like
- Daniel
- George
- Elizabeth

Three things I want to do before I die
- Have kids
- Publish my journal that I wrote while in Tanzania
- Go to Italy!

Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy
- One of my nicknames is Sam
- I don't have double D's
- I love to play cards

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl
- I actually enjoy Lifetime television for women
- I'm paranoid about my gut
- I'm 23 and sleepovers are still cool!

Three celeb crushes
- Tom Cruise-I've been obsessed since watching "Vanilla Sky" and "Collateral"
- Ryan Phillipe-Watch him in "Crash"
- Randall Batkinoff-He's a hottie in "For Keeps" with Molly Ringwald!

Three people I would like to see post this meme
1. Brookita
2. Frema
3. Luke

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Frema said…

    I can't believe you listed a guy from For Keeps as a celebrity crush. Has this guy even done anything since 1987?

    Also, Tom Cruis is wacked the *&%# out. Good looking, yes, but very scary.

    Also also, Brooke and I have already done this, and I am not doing this twice. So there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home