Sam In The City

Sunday, December 31, 2006

A New Beginning

This past year has had its' ups and downs, just like all the years before it. I am looking forward to following the new ambitions and self-challenges I have set up for myself for 2007. I'm really excited about working more on my music and spending more time with my family, friends and most importantly, God. ;)

Short and sweet, just wanted to tell all my internet friends, thank you so much for sticking around to read a year's worth of my random posts. God bless you all with a very safe and Happy New Year. I look forward to blogging next year! ;) I'm off like a dirty shirt.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger butterflygirl said…

    Happy New Year!!!

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Frema said…

    I'm looking forward to your blogging, too!

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Molly said…

    Happy New Year Sam

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love you Sam! :)

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Luke said…

    I've neither been a good blogger nor a good blog-reader for several months now, but who's to say you can't start over a new leaf a month into the new year instead right at the beginning? I hope that 2007 has been a good one for you so far, sista.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home