Sam In The City

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Cheers to Breain and Luke!

These pictures were taken throughout yesterday, for Frema and Luke's beautiful wedding. The ceremony was very personal and touching...I didn't think I'd cry as much as I did! Your reception was a blast, as I'm sure you could see how much fun I had! ;) I just want to say again how happy I am for you two!! You looked AMAZING Bree and the red toe nails were quite cute! I'm so glad to have you in our family Luke. You're such a great guy and I love you both!











Here comes the beautiful bride!


First dance as husband and wife

Cutting the cake

Father/daughter dance

Bouquet Toss

Pictures of fabulous people




Congratulations Breain and Luke! I love you so much and know that you are having a wonderful honeymoon; can't wait to see you! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO, Sissy

7 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The day was a real joy. The rest of the year has to go a whole lot to even compare to yesterday. The new and bigger family is the future. The end of the day was golden on so many levels.

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger butterflygirl said…

    Great pictures Sam!

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cheers Sam,
    The day was great. Frema and all of the attendants looked beautiful. You are right keeping a dry eye at the wedding was impossible. Then, all good time was had by all at the reception. YES... they are married!!!

    Thank you for sharing the pictures.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice photos Sam.I hope Dan is feeling better. I love you very much.

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Lost A Sock said…

    Great time!! We couldn't believe that you never left the dance floor. Damn girl, are you able to walk yet? You're a stitch. :0)

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Frema said…

    We're back!

    Thanks SO MUCH for everything you did to make our day so special, and for all the entertainment you provided at the reception. You da bomb. :)

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Luke said…

    Holla, sista!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home