Sam In The City

Saturday, November 19, 2005

blah, blah, blah

I haven't been much of a blogger lately. Spending more and more time at work, I'm finding that I'm getting so much done there, but being more and more lazy at home. I come home from work and think about dinner, making tomorrow's lunches and preparing the coffee. I'm lucky if I get up to go to aerobics these past 2 weeks. Anyway, I love my job and what I do and I've been getting a lot done. I steadily read everyone else's blog, and fail to update my own. Anyway, just wanted to explain the lack of writing lately. I hope to become more motivated and crawl out of the slumps.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger Frema said…

    To get out of your slump, you should finally get to doing that 100 Things list. Yours would be great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home