Sam In The City

Monday, November 28, 2005

Random Fun!

Pick 20 random people of your friends that you know personally (i.e. have actually met in person). Type them out first BEFORE reading any of the questions, then answer the questions accordingly.

Don't cheat...it definitely ruins it!


1. Dan
2. Frema
3. Brooke
4. Ryan
5. Kenny
6. Geo
7. Donna
8. Ro
9. Luke
10.Auntie Betty
11.Liz
12.Micah
13.Sasha
14.Ray
15.my landlord
16.Stevie
17.Hannah
18.Jason
19.momma v.
20.Twiney

-What would you do if you had never met #5?
I'd have missed out on many, many treasured childhood and adult memories with my dear cousin Kenny!

-What do you honestly think of #10?
Auntie Betty is very easy to talk to and has a heart of gold!

-Would/did #19 and #8 go out?
My mother in law and Luke have and will never be an item. Besides the fact that they're both taken, they'd totally clash anyway.

-Did you ever like #3?
Hmmm...Brooke, are you telling our secrets? ;)

-If #1 died tomorrow, what is the one thing that you would need him/her to know?
The thought of this makes me ill. If Dan died tomorrow, part of me would die with him. He already knows that I am madly in love with him...and that's all that matters.

-Would #2 and #11 make a good couple?
Hahahaha! Frema and my dear friend Liz would be a good couple if they were lesbians. It'd be like The Odd Couple and they'd balance eachother out.

-Describe #7 in three words:
Donna is beautiful, strong-willed, leader

-Do you think #12 is hot?
Micah's a cutie.

-Would #1 and #17 make a good couple?
Hysterical! Dan and his two year old cousin Hannah would not make a good couple...try Lifetime! ;)

-What do you think of when you see # 8?
When I see Ro I think about how successful and sincere of a person she is

-Do you know any of #6's family members?
I know ALL of my brother Geo's family members.

-What's #20's favorite color?
I think Twiney likes purple...I think!

-On a scale of 1-10 how cute is #14?
Ray's an 8...he's got a great personality too.

-What would you do if #4 just professed his/her undying love for you?
If my younger sister Ryan professed her undying love for me, I'd profess it right back!

-Who is #16 going out with?
Stevie is married to Angie.

-Is #9 a boy or a girl?
Luke is a man.

-Would #18 and #4 make a good couple?
This is just weird...Ryan and Jason are a GREAT couple and have been dating for about two years. (I swear I didn't cheat!!!)

-Who do you think #15 would be great with from this list?
My landlord is loaded...Dan and I wouldn't mind shackin' up with him!

-When was the last time you talked to #12?
I talked to Micah in the beginning of November about his lovely wife's birthday! :)

-What is #3's favorite band?
Brooke has always been a loyal New Kids On The Block fan.

-Does #2 have any siblings?
Frema has 4 sibs.

-Would you ever date #6?
There's no hillbilly blood in these veins...I'd never date my brother! :)

-Would you ever date #15?
We've discussed this already...my landlord is rich and desirable! ;)

-Is #7 single?
Donna is single.

-What is #20's last name?
Twiney's last name is Shenoo.

-What is #1's middle name?
Daniel Anthony

-Where does #9 live?
Luke you are so popular! #9 resides in Indianapolis.

-Would you make out with #13?
Once again, I have no romantic feelings for my sis in law.

-Are #5 and #6 best friends?
Actually, Geo and Kenny are pretty darn close!

-Does #7 like #20?
Donna likes Twiney!

-How did you meet #18?
Through my sister Ryan, because she took Jason to her junior prom and the rest is history!

-Is #12 older than you?
Nope!

-Is #17 the sexiest person alive?
Well, Hannah's mom likes to call her sexy...being 2 years old and all-I'd have to say no.

-Have you hooked up with more than three people on this list?
Well I'ved hooked up with almost all of these people for coffee and drinks...but no romantic hook ups besides my honey Dan! :)

This was so fun! The people in my family and my closest friends popped into my head 1st and it was so neat to see how this all played out. I'm still tripped out about Ryan and Jason. Have fun if you decide to do this for yourself. ;)

5 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Frema said…

    When did Brooke become your sister-in-law? :)

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said…

    Thanks for pointing out my flaw Frema! :P

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You did once have a crush on her brother

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did not like a lot of those questions. I would not have minded doing a list like that myself but it seemed to be too much of "do you like...", "would you hook up with...", "did they hook up?" This is why there was finally a right match (Ryan and Jason). There should have been a more variety of questions. It was also disturbing reading if Luke would hook up with my mom!

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey sam thanks for those beautiful describing words about me and yay im proud to be single! well i just wanted to let u know that i love u sooo much mi hermana
    donna*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home