Sam In The City

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Chef Boyersambo

What a lazy day it's been for me thus far. I started my day off by making a nice french toast breakfast for Dan, Donna and myself. We all woke up at around 11:00 a.m. and leisurely moved around the apartment until I had the great idea of making breakfast. Out of all three daily meals, breakfast by far is my most favorite to prepare! Frema and Luke got me a waffle maker for Christmas, which I can't wait to use. ;) Making french toast always reminds me of my Auntie Betty because whenever I spent the night by her house when I was younger, I always looked forward to her french toast with powdered sugar! Mmmmmm.... I especially love making breakfast when people stay the night with Dan and I. It's so much fun to play hostess and pamper the ones you love. Donna and Dan said everything was really good- go me! ;) I'd like to practice my omelet making skills while I have some quality cooking time over Christmas vacation. I wish my dear little Frema would be so adventurous to try my omelet...but I won't hold my breath.

It was really hard to take a break from watch Friends so I could blog. I thought while I had some time off I would be more eager to write than I am, but I find myself just wanting to sleep, eat and watch t.v. Dan bought me the first season of Friends, in addition to some pretty groovy Christmas presents. These earrings are my favorite gift from my thoughtful husband. Well, I'm gonna go haul my vacationing butt over to the couch now and watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose with Dan now. It's a hard job, but someone's got to eat popcorn and snuggle with that husband of mine. ;) If I don't blog within the next few days, please call me to make sure I haven't become permanently attached to the couch. Thanks. ;)

My beautiful mother also got some diamond earrings from my dad for Christmas. I tell ya, our men really know how to spoil us.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Luke said…

    Mmmmmm! You know, I think I could eat breakfast food for almost every meal.

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Frema said…

    I may not like omelets, but I love your pancakes!

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love french toast.Look at mom, what a pretty smile on her face.

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    TWINEY!!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Frema said…

    Pull yourself up from that couch, Sissy, and come back to us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home