Sam In The City

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

WhAt A CrAzY WeEk!!

It's only Tuesday night and it's already been such a crazy week, and will only continue to get crazier. Last night and tonight, our school had their annual Christmas Show, where my students shined signing, "All I Want For Christmas"...and they were fantabulous!! :) I've been staying after school late and am totally pooped by the time I get home, which is why I've been neglecting my dear blog.

Tomorrow will be the busiest day of this week though. The students are dismissed at 2:30p.m., rather than 3:00p.m. due to our faculty meeting. I have to leave our meeting early though to go to my new dentist, so he can fix what Dr. Dipshit did to my teeth. (That's a whole other blog entry.) Anyway, after the dentist, Dan and I are off to my parents house to sing Feliz Cumpleanos to my sister Donna, who will be thirteen!!!! If her turning thirteen doesn't give me a heart attack, Dan and I are going to see my Auntie who is very ill afterward. Please keep her in your daily prayers.

Did I mention that my beastly car has yet again failed me? Yea, so poor Dan has been carting my butt around, because basically there's no other option. On a positive note, Dan did get the part-time job he wanted teaching Freshman algebra two times a week for night school! :) GO DAN!!! Still no word on my Dollar Tree application...boooo-whooo!

Anywho, it's really hard just to focus on this entry because I'm just plain old pooped! I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive and well, and will be writing more when this week slows down!

Peace out homey's! ;)

4 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Luke said…

    Again? I tell you, if I ever win the lottery, one of the first things I am buying is a new car for you and Dan.

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so glad you got a new doctor guy for your teeth. That last guy's name had to make you sick.

    Daddy D.

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said…

    Me too Daddy D! Thanks for the support-you ROCK! ;)

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Frema said…

    I'm back from Minneapolis!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home