Sam In The City

Monday, December 12, 2005

Frema & Luke, Sitting In A Tree...

Frema and Luke, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage! This weekend Frema and Luke came in from Indianapolis to announce the wonderful news that they're engaged! That's right, Luke proposed to my beautiful sister on Wednesday, December 7th and she happily said YES! I've always wanted a big brother you know. As if it's not cool enough that they're getting married, but I get to be the matron of honor!! ;) I'm so happy and honored to be Frema's right hand woman as she prepares for her big day. Still being somewhat in wedding mode myself, I have lots of ideas for my groovy sister and future brother-in-law. I'm so happy for them and I bet you are too! I knew that Frema and Luke were eventually going to get married, but I really had no idea that their visit this past weekend was to annouce their wedding date this May. What a happy and emotional visit. It was so cool looking through bridal magazines and hearing about the kind of dress Frema wants to wear for her big day. Their hall is absolutely beautiful and I know that the handsome couple will only make it look ten times better! I can't say enough how happy I am for Frema and Luke, and how excited I am to have a family expansion! Big Daddy D. and Molly, we're family now! ;) My mom was by the stove finishing up cooking a big breakfast for everyone and when Frema and Luke announced the big news, she shrieked tears of joy for them, along with our sentimental Auntie Donna. Wedding bliss is in the air and our family couldn't be happier.

Well Frema and Luke, here's to you-the very happy couple! You've got a fun road ahead of you planning this wedding. Don't let anyone try to force their opinions on you, because it's all about you on the big day. Just because it worked for one couple, doesn't mean it will work for you. People can be really pushy and opinionated, so just relax and enjoy this very exciting time in your lives, as I am sure you will. I love you both very much and am SO HAPPY for you! You know if you need anything I am here for you both. Have a groovy evening and a great time spreading the great news to your families and friends. XOXOXOXO

P.S. Dan has asked me to send a special shout out to the blogging world. I tried to tell him that it really didn't go with this entry, but what can ya do.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Frema said…

    Thank you, Sissy! I love you, too!

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Luke said…

    Aw shucks, and I always wanted a little sister, and now I have a bunch of them and a little bro' to boot.

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sam,
    What a wonderful entry about two of our favorite people. I loved reading about the big event and seeing the pictures. Miles and I are proud to be part of such a great family.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tell Dan I said Hi.He so cute.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tell Dan, "What up, yo!"

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is is a joy to be part of the expanding family. Life has just gotten better because of the coming event in the spring.

    Daddy D.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home