Sam In The City

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Mad Props To Nyquil

I will definitely be getting some Zzzzz's tonight, thanks to nasty tasting liquid Nyquil. This cold could not be prevented. No matter how many times I told little Andrew or Emma to cover their mouths when they coughed or sneezed,they always seemed to get me in the face. I hate not being able to breathe through a nostril...it's so annoying having a cold and it makes me realize how lucky I am when both nostrils are working!

Anywho, today was definitely a long day. I'm really looking forward to the weekend, but this week is moving as slow as a 90 year old woman on a tread mill. There's a Chicago Bulls game lined up for Friday and then a birthday party/Christmas party for an old friend of mine on Saturday. I can't wait to wake up on Saturday without having to even think about the alarm.

Well, off to bed I go now. Have a groovilicous night! ;)

P.S. You'll be happy to know that Donna is now 13 years old today and I did not have a heart attack. ;)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Luke said…

    Sorry to hear you're under the weather. I hope you get well soon. When I have to take NyQuil, I always get the gel caps so I don't have to taste the evil green death flavor. Ugh.

    I do know Donna, and I say Happy birthday, too!

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said…

    Thanks for the kinds words friends! ;)

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Frema said…

    Sorry you're sick, Sister. Feel better soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home