Sam In The City

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Woof, Woof!

Today was my first day back at work after fourteen consecutive days off! 14 days my friends! Needless to say, I'm pooped. When I checked my mailbox at work today, I got a little note saying that I would be getting a new student, today. I was a bit surprised to get a new student in the middle of the school year, and it's been an interesting experience thus far. As I'm talking to him, he starts to pat me on the head like a dog. Fun times I tell ya. I can already tell this child is going to make my Kindergarten class much more, well...interesting.

After work, I went to check out yet another hall for Frema and Luke's Wedding Shower. There are so many options for halls and decisions to make for the big fiesta! ;) Can you believe they're already getting married this May?! The time is just going to fly by before the wedding and I want everything to be perfectly intact for the big day. ;)

Well, after a long day of work, hall shopping and working out...I'm going to try to go to bed. It seems like every time I attempt to turn in early, I end up going to bed even later! We'll see what happens tonight.

Buenos noches and
HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;)

5 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger butterflygirl said…

    I am at a transient school-kids are always coming and going. It makes it even more difficult with IEP's involved. Get that rest, I don't know how you deal with all of those little ones.

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Frema said…

    Thanks for all the hard work you're doing. We both really appreciate it!

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said…

    Oh fo' sho sista! ;)

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Luke said…

    We certainly do. I have no doubts whatsoever that you'll put together a really swingin' shindig.

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sam,
    Miles and I go back to work tomorrow. I know that seems late, but we had school upto and including December 23. That made shopping and preparing for Christmas a little hectic. However, having a holiday until Janiary 9th is quite nice; now, it is back to work for those of us in M-ville. Time to pay the piper.

    I am looking forward to the upcoming wedding festivities. See you soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home