Sam In The City

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

XOXO, Sissy

Frema on the left & Samantha on the right

Dearest Frema,

This entry is dedicated just for you! ;) Yesterday was your birthday and I had every intention of blogging about you for the big day. Better late than never, right?! ;)

I just simply wanted to say Happy Birthday to you dear sister! I love you very much and you make me so proud! You're a great role model and I really look up to you. Thanks for all the fun memories we've share together and cheers to making many, many more! I'll never forget the childhood memories we've shared, namely: Ding-dong Ditch (in which we'd ring someone's doorbell and run), Friend(the made up drawing game we made up about the friends we drew on paper), Hide-N-Seek and the mini-Lifetime specials you'd make up about drowning in our pool. Those are just a few of the cherished memories I look back fondly on and laugh about. ;)



Anywho, I hope you had a fabulous birthday Breain! You mean so much to me and you are truly one amazing woman! I love you Nootch.

XOXO,
Sissy

9 Comments:

  • At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Sam,
    What great pictures of the little Frema and little Sam and the grown-up Frema and grown-up Sam... You and Frema were beautiful children and are beautiful adults.

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Frema said…

    Does Mom know you have that first picture? :)

    Thanks for the special dedication. I love you, too!

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger butterflygirl said…

    What a great sister you are!

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Sambo V. said…

    Thanks Molly! ;)

    Oh and Bree, that's a scanned picture in my computer from the wedding pictures...mom has the original. :P

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the pictures.

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Luke said…

    And the birthday memories keep on rolling. Frema has had more than a few celebrations of her b-day so far, and I hear there are more to come.

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You two are a wonderful joy. All families should be so loving.

    Daddy D.

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Frema said…

    Samantha, come back! We're over here!

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay Sam! and yay for sisters too! I finally sat down and got to reading up on everyone's blogs! Since we're phone taggers these days, I can catch up with you a little bit on here;) Much love friend:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home